How’s Your Health? Take My Assessment!

Getting Outside

Looks like it’s going to be a great weekend! Take a minute and jot down something you would like to do this weekend outside. Yes you need to write it down, that way you will be more likely to stick to it. The parks will be full of activity, gardens need planting, bikes should come out and picking up some fresh fruit and greens to add to a wonderful picnic will be just the trick-Happy Spring into Summer.

I put a great overnight oatmeal recipe on my Beginning Today Facebook page, so head there to see what that is all about. It has been my breakfast for several days now and keeps me full due to its high fiber and protein levels.

Are you really paying attention to the amount of water you are drinking? It is beneficial in so many ways and can be inspiring not only for good internal health but weight loss! Yes, keep that body flushed and full. Look at that healthy, fresh glow water gives your complexion, add some squeezed lemon or oranges to amp the flavor and benefits. The discussion on the benefits of coconut water should have inspired you to try something new.

Remember, if you are following a good health routine, eating right and getting some exercise 80% of the time, the other 20% will take care of itself. If you are struggling, WRITE IT DOWN! You have to take responsibility of your health and please attend the weekly Beginning Today sessions for inspiration and direction. Summer is arriving and everyone wants to enjoy it so let’s recommit and get back at it because every day is a new Beginning.


More Posts

Living and working in a Toxic Culture

The great resignation. How does that relate to wellness? In the “MIT Sloan Management Review” there was an article: “Toxic Culture Is Driving the Great

Super self-talk

Are you a super mom, super dad, super child, super work associate, super leader, super sibling, super friend or perhaps super neighbor? More importantly are

Contact Us

I look forward to hearing from you!

Contact me to discuss your health and wellness goals or to learn more about me and my services.